[orca-list] Openoffice ORG Writer and misspelled words marked by red color related question

Dear developers of Orca,

I would like to please You, if You could try to analize The structure of open Office ORG Writer application, if there is any chance, that Orca could support The function for setting up The beginning or end of A block inside text area in The opened or writted new document in Openoffice ORG writer application. In Microsoft Word, object model support methods for selecting The begin or end of a selected block.

Last question

Do Openoffice ORG Writer support function mark misspelled word by highlighting those words by red color? Or this feature is not awailable even for sighted users, so function from tools menu must be recalled to check document for misspelled words? If Openoffice ORG Writer also supports highlighting misspelled word by using red color, could be possible to detect this by using Orca? After two years, I have got information, that Object model do not support this. I would like to have a complex programmer question, if this issue could not be solved by using little library written in C language so Orca could call it from Python language and May be, that Assembler could also help. May be, that this information about misspelled word could be obtained by monitoring memory regions in RAM or by monitoring display driver or video memory? I Am aware, that if somebody of developers are reading my little science fiction notes about this, my goal is to enable Orca users to know, if Word after pressing CTRL+left or CTRL+right arrow is marked as misspelled or no. If this feature is not supported by Openoffice ORG object model and can not be added bbecause this could significantly slowdown whole threads of Open Office Word Writer, my opinion is, that onlyone chance is to develope little program in C or Assembler language. Try to imagine The braille support by Orca, without little modules written in C language, which are able to communicate with Brltty? Try to imagine to realize this project by using Python. Eventhough it is very sad, some tasks related to develope Screen Readers can not be made by using high level programming languages. If somebody of us know about simpler way to access this information, I will welcome Your comments.

I Am writing this because I Am very sad, that there are some information, which are very difficult to access for programmers of Screen Readers and because of it also very difficult to accessible by visually impaired users. My goal of this little message is to start The discussion about accessing information about misspelled words in Openoffice ORG writer application. May be, that development team of Openoffice ORG could also help.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel