Re: [orca-list] Open Office

Hi Robert:

We noticed some interesting changes in the OOo 3.0 m29 development release and we're working to see what we can do to handle them. So, you might be running into those things. :-( Hopefully we'll have something by the end of the week.

Will

Robert Spangler wrote:
Hello all,

First, it seems as if the dialog prompting to save changes when exiting Open Office Writer is not automatically spoken.

Second, is anyone noticing when arrowing through a document that the beginning of a line is announced twice? It's almost as if it studders for a split second at the beginning of every line. This is with Open Office 3.0 devel - I don't believe I experienced this with the 2.4 stable version. It does not studder on blank lines; the word "blank" is said normally.

Thanks,
Robby