[orca-list] Adjusting Punctuation with Orca and Speech-Dispatcher

Hello all,

Does anyone on here use Speech-Dispatcher instead of the Gnome-Speech system? I purchased Voxin to use with it and I can't figure out how to get it to read any punctuation. I don't know if this question would be more appropriate on another list but if someone could tell me how to remedy this problem I would greatly appreciate it. Also, on links and some other elements, the pitch of the voice increases.

Thanks,
Robby