[orca-list] Composing Messages in Thunderbird

Hello all,

When composing a message in Thunderbird, the cursor does not seem to move while I am writing. That is, when I am finished writing an email, one would think that, when I hit the down arrow, I would be at the bottom of the message; however, it starts me at the top or the last position that I moved the arrows to. This is odd because when I backspace it does delete the character before the cursor. What's going on here?

Robby