Re: [orca-list] intltool 0.40.0

Hi Hermann:

I made the needed change to use intltool 0.40.0 in Orca's svn trunk yesterday so I can build Orca 2.23.x releases for GNOME 2.23.x on a GNOME 2.23.x system. This will have an impact on people who are attempting to build Orca from svn trunk on a GNOME 2.22.x system or earlier (e.g., Hardy). I suspect it will also have an impact on people attempting to build tarball releases of Orca sources starting with Orca v2.23.90 (to be released Monday) on GNOME 2.22.x systems or earlier.

Will