Re: [orca-list] intltool 0.40.0

On 15.08.2008 at 20:42:46 Mike Pedersen <Michael Pedersen Sun COM> wrote:

Hi all,
Mike is looking into a solution for those of you who have been
comfortable ignoring the "Orca v2.23.x is supported on GNOME 2.23.x
only" disclaimer and will post a solution if he can find one.

I did not find a pre-compiled version of intltool for hardy but was able
to build it from source just fine.   Here are the steps I used to build
on hardy?

Is this necessary, and if so, since when?
I use Gutsy, and after rebuilding atk, at-spi and gail a few months ago,
I could build Orca without any problems.
Hermann