[orca-list] I need some info on the Solaris live cd.

Hi, I was looking on the Internet today and found a link for a Solaris  live CD.
   Ok, my question is has anyone used the Solaris live CD? If so, does it include Orca? I started the
download, and it is 686 Mb, so I also wonder if gnome is included. I have never tried Solaris before, and
would like to see what it is all about.
One more thing. If anyone has used this CD, what can I expect when it boots? Do I have to for example, make
choices at boot time that I will need sighted help to make?
   Thanks Mike.