Re: [orca-list] VmWare questions

Hello,

Yes. MWare works really well with Jaws.
There are plenty of hot keys for b oot, restart, power off etc.

To set focus to your running installation press control g.  To return to windows, press control and alt.

Jaws automatically reads the tool tips in VMWare so it will report that you are either in the virtual machine
or in the host operating system depending on what your doing.

The system including Orca, BrlTTY etc depending on what your using works as if it was installed on a
dedicated computer.
The advantage is that VMware removes the need to set up modules to make your hardware work so for a new user
I would actually say that VMWare is a really good starting point.

Enjoy.

Darragh

Darragh Ó Héiligh
Experienced Web development, Linux / Windows Workstation and server support, Assistive technology support and
consultancy.