Re: [orca-list] brltty question

Hello,

I just re-added the startup links for brltty and the service seems to
start now. But still I get nothing on the braille display after log in.

It seems to be a problem with the configuration, perhaps
in /etc/brltty.conf?
I think, it doesn't get the right device. If I start brltty with orca
and using the terminal I can only start it by passing '-d ttyUSB0' to
it. And after doing that I have 2 entries named brltty when i call 'ps
-A' as root ...

But I've allready tried several formats to put this value in
my /etc/brltty.conf. None ofthem worked...

Can anyone tell me the right format for the device ttyUSB0, please. I've
also tried to let brltty find it automatically - same result.

Jann