Re: [orca-list] Some braille/brltty questions regarding orca

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Jason White wrote:

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 09:28:41PM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:

One question though.
You know how you must give configure an argument for grade 2 braille?
Well how do I rebuild orca after an svn up?
just make and then make install?

That should work unless changes are made in Orca that require you to run
./configure again. The results of running configure are stored in the
makefiles that it generates, as well as in config.status which you can run to
regenerate the same configuration again.

Oh. I guess if I have problems I will just compile from scratch with the configure scripts.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/