Re: [orca-list] Some braille/brltty questions regarding orca

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Daniel Dalton wrote:

2. How can I get orca to use UEB or grade 2 braille? (Like brltty is now?)

You'll need to compile and install liblouis (http://www.jjb-software.com/) and
set up Orca to use it. As I remember, there are instructions at the Orca Web
site explaining how this is done.

I'll take a look.

Yes, there a quick googled turned them up. Sorry I should have googled before asking.

Anyway I checked out rev 25 of the code and compiled it and successfully got grade 2 (with ueb) (I think:-)) working with orca.

One question though.
You know how you must give configure an argument for grade 2 braille? Well how do I rebuild orca after an svn up?
just make and then make install?
or ./autogen.sh ./configure -opts make make install?

Or will just ./autogen.sh do and then make and make install do?

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>