[orca-list] Interesting problem or bug when using administration applications

Dear List!

I using Ubuntu Hardy and Orca 2.22.1 release. Tryed and tested the administration application use workaround with publicated the list some day ago (putted the .orbitrc file with /root directory and modifyed /etc/sudoers file with Defaults env_keep+="GTK_MODULES") and see interesting problem.

I logged with normal user name privileges. When I launched first time an administration application for example with Login Manager, the password request dialog is displayed. If I wroted my password and clicked the Ok button, Orca losed speech, and for example the Login manager is unusable with Orca.

If I closed the Login Manager and started again, Orca speech correctly with Login Manager (the password request dialog is not displayed). I maked a debug.out file and looked in what happened after when i wroted my password and clicked the Ok button? The Gnome terminal window I opened before I started first the login manager, because I want later quickly copying the debug.out file later when Orca lose speech, sure what is a commissioner.

And I surprised, I seed lot of traceback error messages with debug.out file after clicked the ok button, not quoted every error messages, few messages quoted:

"Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py", line 533, in _processObjectEvent state = event.source.getState() File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyatspi/accessible.py", line 237, in _inner raise LookupError(e) LookupError

LookupError above while processing event: object:state-changed:focused

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py", line 533, in _processObjectEvent state = event.source.getState() File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyatspi/accessible.py", line 237, in _inner raise LookupError(e) LookupError

LookupError above while processing event: object:property-change:accessible-name

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py", line 533, in _processObjectEvent state = event.source.getState() File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyatspi/accessible.py", line 237, in _inner raise LookupError(e) LookupError

LookupError above while processing event: object:property-change:accessible-name

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py", line 533, in _processObjectEvent state = event.source.getState() File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyatspi/accessible.py", line 237, in _inner raise LookupError(e) LookupError

LookupError above while processing event: object:property-change:accessible-name"

Have any idea fixing this problem?

Attila