[orca-list] braille presentation of links

Hello all, we are currently expanding our link support from only firefox
to include other applications such as openoffice, evolution, tomboy and
so-on.  With that in mind we have a few questions on which we'd like
community feedback.

Currently in firefox we put the word link after a hyper link In my
opinion this will be a real problem when trying to show links in
editable documents where layout and formatting are much more important.

We are currently adding the ability to use combinations of dots 7 and 8
to underline hyperlink text.  This feature will be user-configurable.
You will be able to choose none, dot 7, dot8, or both.

I would like to propose removing the word link from after the link text
in favor of dots 7 and 8 under the text.  Do any of you really prefer
keeping the word link?  If so, we could make it another radio button
under the link marking area of the config ui.

Feedback or other possible solutions will be much appreciated.
Mike Pedersen