[orca-list] list settings

Hello,
I know this was discussed before at some point and the setting wasn't
changed then, so I am not necessarily saying it should be changed, but
may be made more visible. I am referring to the reply setting. This
isn't really a problem for me, simple enough select reply to list, but I
know that others have made replies which I guess have been intended for
the list but sent to me only. So I am suggesting should this fact be
made more visible? I can't remember what is in the welcome message which
is recieved when joining the list, but there would be useful, and may be
in list information in the footer of list messages.

Simply discuss. Also those who could change this, what is your thoughts?

Michael Whapples