To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] unable to stop speech with Orca 2.22.

I like this idea best.  the other thing I would like in this area
would be to have a state where you could suspend speech or turn it off
but still have access to the screen with the flat review keys.  this
way, text could be streaming by and you could take a "snap shot" by
reading a line now and then to see what is then showing.  You could
monitor a compile this way for example.