[orca-list] unable to stop speech with Orca 2.22.

Hi.  It looks like I can get Orca into a state where I can't silence speech.  The first time it happened
was when I ran a fetchmail command that produced a large amount of output.  Pressing control didn't stop
speech.  repeated presses of control didn't work either.
Switching to another window with alt-tab also didn't help.  I was finally forced to do a killall orca to get
speech to stop.
The second time it happened was because I held down the read line key (keypad 8) on the desktop layout.  Once
again,
I tried everything I could think of to stope speech with no results.  I finally had to killall orca to get it
to stop.
Can anyone else reproduce this problem?
I'm running Orca 2.22.1, gnome-speech 0.4.18.  I'm using the espeak driver.
Before I try to file a bug, I'd like to hear from others to see if this is a general problem or something
specific to my setup.

          Kenny