[orca-list] accessing audacity window panes

Hello all.
I am running the latest svn update to orca 2.22, the latest cvs sources for the
audacity beta, if mem serves me its 1.3
The problem that I am having is that when I enter the effects pane of one of the
effects options, I am unable to tab through any of the options.  If I try
interacting with one of the "options with 0.00 or a combo"  with the left mouse
click I get no focus on input fields of any sort.
If someone could assist I would appreciate some help.
sincerely
Eric