[orca-list] Few braille questions

Dear list!

I have got few questions with Orca braille support.
In future, I would like doing Hungarian braille translation table with Brltty. It is enough I doing a Brltty hungarian translation table? Work this translation table with Orca or need another work?

In hungarian braille, we using some special characters. For example we writing ty special character sequence with 1256 braille dots in hungarian braille. Brltty know interprete this special characters, or know simple braille for example: t: 2345, y: 13456 for ty character sequence?

How can I test the braille translation table? Because I work at my home, and I havn't got a braille display and every wednesday do look the company braille display the translation table changes when I going to consult my chief.

In braille monitor feature with Orca, possible writing the console with braille dots?

Thanks any help or instructions.

Attila