[orca-list] Email with orca

Hi All

Well I'm in a position where I can return to Linux for my email needs.  I've
looked up how to move messages from Outlook to Evolution etc.  On looking at
the accessible applications page it would appear that Evolution would be the
better choice.  I wondered if Evolution was still the better option?  I also
wondered whether there was a configuration guide for orca users?  I'd prefer
to have controls that I rarely use out of the way but accessible from a pull
down menu for example.  Or is the extensive orca scripting require the
default layout.  I'd like to configure Evolution to load and be immediately
focused upon messages in the in box.  Does this approach work well for
others?

Many thanks.

Gena

Ready 2 Go Linux