Re: [orca-list] Revision 3822 keeps on crashing while working
- From: Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de>
- To: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- Cc: orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Revision 3822 keeps on crashing while working
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 22:01:34 +0200
am Di 08. Apr 2008 um 21:08:24 schrieb Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>:
OK - with some more testing with other folks, I think we were able to
reproduce and fix the problem. A new orca.in has been checked in, so
please give it a try and let me know if it works for you.
I've tested it, and it seems to be pretty stable again. However a few
issues I still have to observe:
1. When logging into Gnome, Orca often starts up and then dies again. I
have to repeat the launch command.
This happens since I've installed Gutsy.
2. When I leave the preferences dialog, Orca sometimes crashs. Furthermore
is the launch message of the preferences no more spoken in German.
This happens since the last few versions in trunk.
Although those issues repeatetly occur, they are not reliably reproducable,
except that English start up messages of the preferences dialog.
] [Thread Prev