[orca-list] watchdog problem in SVN not totally fixed.

Hi.  If i do something that causes orca to speak lots of text, the watchdog process will
still kill orca before the text is finished.
I noticed this running ./configure for speech-dispatcher.
I was just letting the output go the the screen in gnome-terminal and listening.  Speech stopps
just as configure finds grep.  The loss of speech is consistant.  It will happen at the same spot every time.
When I edit the orca bash script and disable the watchdog, Orca reads the entire output from configure with
no problem.
This is happening running orca from trunk rev 3823.
Speech output is the espeak gnome-speech driver from svn rev 309.

If I need to provide more info, let me know.
          Kenny