Re: [orca-list] Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

Dnia 2008-04-03, czw o godzinie 11:21 +0200, Jan Buchal pisze:
[...] if there is need it is possible to find a
solution for other speech engines as well.

If you look into my Ivona module code (posted to speech-dispatcher list
some days ago) you can find solution (libdumbtts) which should work with
any synthesizer. I don't know if it's a good solution, but works
perfectly for me :)

Bohdan

http://www.polip.com/ivonka.tgz