[orca-list] In Ubuntu Hardy Beta release, My Orca lose speech

Dear List!

I have a very interesting problem. I use long time for Ubuntu Hardy release.
If I work the system, various time my Orca lose speech. It is true for Orca-2.22.0 version, Orca-2.22.1-pre version, and Orca svn trunk version. I make a brief debug.out file. I working hungarian translation of gnome2-accessibility-guide because I would like the hungarian blind users have know using Orca screen reader with hungarian help with yelp workaround publicated with Orca homepage. Five minute ago, orca lose speech for this string: msgid "First, setup your build environment to build BrlTTY. Much of this setup is done for you automatically in the Ubuntu..." Not qvote the full string. I see with debug.out file, Orca not crash, because after the speech loss, see another keystrokes and strings when I doing. (save the document, exit with gedit, cd ~, cp ~/debug.out etc).

Can you help me?
Have anybody same speech loss problem with Ubuntu Hardy?

Now, I using orca svn trunk release. I using originaly espeak 1.36.02 version with part of Ubuntu hardy.

What can I doing? Fill the bugreport with bugzilla?

Thanks,

Attila