Re: [orca-list] Evolution Questions

Well, it sounds like Joanie pointed out a bug; I haven't had a chance
to read it yet but she also mentioned Alt-F6; I don't recall hearing
of that one before so maybe next time, I'll have to try it.  I rely
pretty heavily on the Where am I key and pressing that would be an
excellent way to be notified if unfocused dialogs exist.  I don't use
Braille so can't comment on that specifically.

But in the mean time, I'm about to give up on using evolution for mail
for now; too much hassle with the loooooooooong delays with any speech
at all.  Dunno how it does with an exchange server; it might work fine