Re: [orca-list] Evolution Questions

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 08:13:24PM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:

I think I would still like to file a bug concerning the dialogs that
seem to disappear from focus if you alt tab away from them.  To me,
that is a serious problem, whoever it belongs to.

Yes, I would suggest going ahead and submitting bug reports. There are (or
will be) people who prefer to use, or who must use, Evolution, and they ought
to be able to do so with proper accessibility.