Re: [orca-list] Reading powerpoint presentations

Hello,

You can convert these files to html using ppthtml.
This application is available in the debian repos.
HTH.
Halim

On Fr, Sep 21, 2007 at 09:35:53 +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
   Hello,
   I don't expect to get a positive response, but its worth asking the
   question. Is it possible to read powerpoint presentations in Linux? I am
   happy enough to use command line applications or gnome apps. I have asked
   the person who wants to give me information in a powerpoint presentation
   that it is better to give it to me in another format, but I did say I
   would make some enquiries.

   From
   Michael Whapples