[orca-list] Reading powerpoint presentations

Hello,
I don't expect to get a positive response, but its worth asking the question. Is it possible to read powerpoint presentations in Linux? I am happy enough to use command line applications or gnome apps. I have asked the person who wants to give me information in a powerpoint presentation that it is better to give it to me in another format, but I did say I would make some enquiries.

From
Michael Whapples