Re: [orca-list] Reading powerpoint presentations

Thank you for the suggestion of ppthtml, someone else has suggested it
on another mailing list. The fact that it is in the debian repos doesn't
help me now as I have found slacky (a gnome distro for slackware), so
gone back to slackware which was where I started using Linux (and I have
to say is my favourite distro, except for the fact it doesn't come with
gnome by default). I will have to find ppthtml online myself, sure
google will be a friend here.

On another list someone has suggested that Orca should be able to use
open office impress, how well does Orca work with that?

From
Michael Whapples