Re: [orca-list] Getting Orca Past the Configuration

The dialog for Preference and Quit always sits on your desktop, so far as I know.  The first time I ran Orca it displayed the whole of the Preference dialog to start with, and then on subsequent runs it only displayed the Preference/Quit dialog.  It seems to be rather like the Jaws or Window-Eyes windows before we could send them away into the system tray.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...