Re: [orca-list] Skype's not accessible, but...

Greetings,

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Christopher Gray wrote:

Hi to all:

I do appreciate the suggestions on other software.  The problem is that none of
them are cross-platform and/or mainstream solutions.  Given my use for this,
Skype is the most viable, first-choice  solution.

Don't get me wrong.  I use Asterisk and would be intrigued in trying out some of
these other packages.  But for my business, I would be served best by far with
Skype.

It would appear that a solution to the problem might be to use PSGW in combination with Asterisk. I haven't tried but it looks interesting. Have a look at

http://www.rsdevs.com/psgw_linux_faq.shtml

It will cost a few bucks, though.

Bertil Smark Nilsson