Re: [orca-list] Speech doesn't stop fast enough.

Darragh Ó Héiligh writes ("Re: [orca-list] Speech doesn't stop fast enough."):
changing to Espeak would kind of negate the point of me buying TTSynth
in the first place which was I wanted clear sounding speech that I
didn't have to spend time getting use to.

Maybe, you can bet better results when using TTSynth AKA ibmtts via
the latest speech-dispatcher an orca from svn. It is what I currently
use, and speech stops usually fairly quickly even on my slow 1Ghz
machine.

Best regards, Lukas