Re: [orca-list] Speech doesn't stop fast enough.

changing to Espeak would kind of negate the point of me buying TTSynth
in the first place which was I wanted clear sounding speech that I
didn't have to spend time getting use to.

Funnily enough, the pproblem is even more compounded when num lock of on.