[orca-list] Presentations

Hello all,

I suppose you would call this a feature request:

I would really like Orca to support the creation and reading of presentations.

I was given a powerpoint file to present this morning to Novell as
part of a quartly business review but I was very stuck as Orca didn't
read any of the slides I was flipping through.  Flat review just kept
reading the first slide no matter what one I was in.

Fortunately, the people there were big into Linux and they understood
that I was using bleeding edge software but that could have gone very
badly.

What is the situation regarding accessibility to this type of
presentation software?

Thanks

Darragh