[orca-list] Help! I broke my login screen

Hello everyone,
I just tried to do an upgrade from Ubuntu Feisty to the latest development version which is called
"gutsy".

After the upgrade, everything seemed to work quite well. I noticed that you can now switch to administrative mode without loosing Orca. I went into login preferences and tried to activate accessible login. Now, when I reboot my system, I do not get the login screen. UIt looks like gdm is dying somewhere. I am not seeing anything in my logs. Is there a way to undo what I did without being able to log in to gnome? I can log in using the console and I do have a braille display that I can use.