Re: [orca-list] ORCA FAQ problems.

I'm slowly getting the hang of Orca and Gnome in general and hope that once
I understand it more I can help with the project some how.

Yeah!  Your help would be wonderful.

I'm not sure if anyone can checks these out.
1. On the FAQ page under the how to do system administration tasks there is
a list of instructions to enable the root account. It talks about editing
the gdm.conf-custom file. It says to put in a line in the security area to
allow root, For some reason there seems to be two `` marks between the words
allow and root, The line should read, "allowroot=true"

Thanks!  Fixed.

2. getting Orca to work with other ALSA applications.
When editing the file stated found at /usr/lib/bonobo..... it tells you to
replace the location line with a new location line, This is all fine but
some of the '_' characters should be '-' characters. (They were on my system
I'm assuming this is the same for everyone else.

Thanks!  Fixed.

I'm working my way through the FAQ, Is this when write  forum to make
improvement suggestions or is there some else I can do so?

You can also edit the WIKI directly.  :-)  We definitely welcome that as
long as you use good judgment for when to raise things for discussion
versus just going ahead and making changes.  For example, rewriting an
entire section is probably a good cause for discussion, whereas fixing
typos probably doesn't require any discussion.

Thanks for raising these issues.  Help from people like you will just
keep helping us get better and better.

Will