Re: [orca-list] Reading texts in Firefox/XUL applications

"MZ" == Milan Zamazal <pdm brailcom org> writes:

    MZ> The problem is that I couldn't find a way to make
    MZ> non-interactive HTML elements (such as <p>) focusable in a
    MZ> standalone XUL window.  So in the final result HTML elements in
    MZ> XUL couldn't be read at all.  (Please tell me if I miss
    MZ> something here!)

Well, I missed the trick that they can be wrapped by a focusable
<description> element.  Then they can be read the same way as other
<description> elements.

BTW, the XUL tutorial says: "You should avoid using HTML elements in XUL
files if you can."

Regards,

Milan Zamazal