Re: [orca-list] Reading texts in Firefox/XUL applications

On Di, Okt 23 2007, Milan Zamazal wrote:

According to Firefox developers, Firefox shouldn't provide caret
browsing of texts in applications and it should be solely screen
reader's job to read the text, including navigation over lines and
reading single characters

As far as I know, selecting text with the keyboard is only possible in
Firefox's caret mode though, so we definitely need it. Please correct
me, if I'm wrong.

cheers

  Henning