Re: [orca-list] Current Status of Braille Support

Thanks to all of you. I downloaded Orca, then installed Pyrex, then
rebuilt brltty. the command python -c "import brlapi" says it can't find
a shared object file, giving the name. Could there be a problem with the
path?

I got RHEL preloaded from Dell and I've put a lot of work into it. I
think I may just install the latest Gnome. I did this on another machine
years ago, but I can't remember the URL now.

Thanks,
John