[orca-list] Current Status of Braille Support

I've just joined this list. Recently I got Redhat Enterprise Linux with
Orca-1.0.0. I've been trying to download the latest stable release of
Orca because it may have better braille support, to say nothing of
access to more applications. However, when I go to the Gnome ftp site I
find that the directories have odd names. I am using Lynx until I get
Orca up and can use Firefox. Is it worth downloading the latest version?
How do I find it? The Orca pages should have a direct URL to the latest
stable release, as BRLTTY does.

Thanks,

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.