Re: [orca-list] Cannot use my Braille display with Orca... screen not in text mode.

Henning Oschwald ha scritto:
Brltty only works in text mode terminals, but gnome-terminal runs in a
graphical environment. You can switch on a text console by pressing
ctrl+alt+f1 to switch to the first text console.

That's great! Now i can study the textual interface without problems.

Orca is also able to do braille output through brltty's braille
API. Therefore you need to start brltty before orca and activate braille
output in your orca configuration.

Could you tell me how to do this on Ubuntu Gutsy?

Thank you so much.

Fabrizio.