Re: [orca-list] orca and the move to folder dialog in evolution

Hi Michael,
unfortunately there are no really accessible and usable GUI mailclients
for Gnome.
Sylpheed isn't really accessible, and the developing stage of
Thunderbird 3.0 is too early to be stable.
If it's more stable and reliable it can become a real alternative. I use
TB 2.0 under Windows, and I'm satisfied.
For Linux there seem to be only alternatives for the text console, first
of all Mutt.
Hermann