Re: [orca-list] orca and the move to folder dialog in evolution

I am also noticing quite a number of other bugs related to evolution.
Some small things like in braille the only header field when writing a
message which seems to show the label for it is the subject field (To,
CC and BCC at least don't show for those fields). Some bugs are greater
problems and just slow things right down (eg. when I exit a message
being viewed, or delete one, I normally just get unread through speech,
not to mention some of the slow parts like the preferences dialog).

Its tempting to find out about other e-mail apps which are accessible.
Any suggestions?

From
Michael Whapples