[orca-list] orca and the move to folder dialog in evolution

Hello,
I have noticed and wondered if anyone else has noticed (and if there is
already a bug report for this), but if I select a message and then hit
the applications key (somewhere in the line of keys to the right of the
space bar (I think my keyboard is slightly different for some of the
unusual keys), this key performs almost like a right click) and then I
select move to folder from the menu which appears, I end up in the move
to dialog. Initially it puts you on the folder tree view (orca says
that), but using the cursor keys nothing seems to happen. You can tab
around the dialog, and when orca says it is on the folder tree view,
again, cursoring still doesn't do anything. Using flat review, I can
click the tree view, and only then does cursoring in the tree work.

Also does anyone have an idea if this is orca, or evolution causing the
problem.

From
Michael Whapples