Re: [orca-list] eSpeak, Speech-dispatcher, Orca and voice variations in Gutsy
- From: Jan Buchal <buchal brailcom org>
- To: Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de>
- Cc: orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] eSpeak, Speech-dispatcher, Orca and voice variations in Gutsy
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:04:30 +0100
"H" == Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de> writes:
H> The only program I can use sound icons is emacs together with
H> speechd-el. Why it works there, I don't know.
Sound icons works with orca, speechd-el and speechd-up as well.
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008
Mob: (00420) 608023021
] [Thread Prev