Re: [orca-list] systemrequirements for orca?

Hello,
I notice similar on my system, a 2.4 GHz pentium4 with 1.5Gb ram. It
also shows itself on my laptop which is a pentium-m 1.70GHz (I think, it
was at the time just after intel changed the numbering to be an abitrary
scale rather than listing specs) with 512 Mb ram. I think I may have
mentioned about the performance before and said that while Orca is good
at providing accessibility it lacks useability as it performs too slow
in some cases, and that I feel rather than keep adding features, the
performance needs some attention. I will make some further comments
directly related to what has been mentioned in line with that text.