[orca-list] installing orca

Hi all

I think that I might have finally done it.  I have orca 2.19.  Is that right?  I also have firefox 3.0.  It seems to work okay.  Could someone give me more specific instructions on how to set orca as the karet controler?  I want to make it perminant.  Pressing ins f12 everytime could get annoying.

Another thing, whehn when I go into the programs menu, under internet, and press the firefox item, it opens the older version of firefox.  So far, the only way that I can think to open firefox 3.0 is to go into terminal, type

cd /home/justin/Desktop/firefox
./firefox

Then it seems like firefox and the terminal window run together because when I close one, it closes the other.  Strange.

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie