[orca-list] progress installing orca

After setting up the build environments, I typed cd trunk and then ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr and it gave a bunch of output.  Then I typed make and it gave a bunch more output.  Then I typed make install and still a bit more output.  It seemed like it was not finding a number of files with the autogen command and same on the make command.  I kept hearing it trying to identify different things to return a "no" output.  I don't really know what to make of this.  Oh yeah after the make install, I am pretty sure I caught a permission denied too.

Does anybody know how I can check the version of orca that I have and the version of orca that I should have to make it work with firefox 3.0?

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie