Re: [orca-list] installing orca

I see.  If one follows the instructions exactly as written, they should
work.  The extra " orca" at the end of the line is probably what is
being missed - it tells svn to basically rename 'trunk' as 'orca' when
you check it out.

I'm guessing that the extra " orca" is going to be missed by a lot of
people and we probably should change the Firefox page.

Will