[orca-list] Orca Bug

Hi all

Has anyone had trouble with orca caps-lock key not working on a laptop?

If you all read my earlier posts, you know that I am running this from a virtual machine using VMWare fusion on my macbook pro.  When i have it set to desktop layout, the caps-lock works as it should.  So I can't see how it could be the software from VMWare.  The trouble only starts when I tell orca to use the laptop keyboard layout in which case the caps-lock simply stops working altogether neither for caps-lock, or orca commands.  It is just dead.

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie