[orca-list] installing orca

a little help please

Okay so I am pretty sure that I have my orca environments built.  When I typed

sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
sudo apt-get install subversion gnome-common

On both occasions it said that nothing was updated, or anything else.  Basically sounds liek I already have this done.  So then I tried

cd trunk

and No cigar.  So then I typed

Then, as of now, it seems to be downloading.  So where do I go from here.  In two different places I have seen that I am to do

cd trunk

or

cd orca

Which one is it.  And then what do I do about ./autogen --prefix=/usr not working.

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie